Calgary Residential Boiler Services
Journeymen Home Boiler Replacement, Maintenance & Installation Services
The boiler is one of the most important items in any Calgary home – and our residential boiler services make sure it doesn’t let you down just when you need it most.
You can bet your life that if your home boiler is going to develop problems or back up completely, it will happen in the freezing depths of a Calgary winter.
With a little regular boiler maintenance, you can make sure that you and your family are not left with cold feet… and if your boiler does malfunction or starts to operate below full efficiency, we can repair it before it becomes a crisis.
The experienced professionals at Alpha Plumbing have been helping Calgary residents stay warm for years.
Residential Boiler Replacement & Installation
Unfortunately, some residential boiler problems are too major even for our experienced technicians to fix.
We can replace an old, broken-down boiler in any Calgary home or install a new system from scratch.
Benefits of a Home Boiler Replacement
- Safety – this always comes first and an old boiler can create hazards in your home (like electrical faults or leaks)
- Lower gas and electricity bills save money through greater energy efficiency
- No more leaks or strange noises coming from your boiler
- No more wondering whether your boiler will make it through the winter
- No more concerns about the availability of parts
- More space - new boilers are usually more compact than older boilers
- It can add value to your home
Where in Calgary are our residential boiler services available?
High-efficiency boilers generally use condensing technology. They have several advantages over lower efficiency models:
Alpha Plumbing’s residential boiler repair, maintenance, replacement, and installation services cover all of the most popular types of boilers installed in Calgary homes.
We’ll visit any residence in the southeast, southwest, and northwest of Calgary.
What is Included in a Residential Boiler Maintenance Service?
Typically, a residential boiler maintenance check will cover:
- Cleaning the burner
- Heat exchanger
- Replacing or cleaning the igniter(s)
- Combustion analysis of the boiler (including a check for carbon monoxide leaks)
- A multi-point safety check
These types of checks will keep things safe around your home, extend your residential boiler’s life, and keep it operating at optimal efficiency.
Residential Boiler Repair Services
Calgary Boiler Services for your Home
Our residential boiler repair service is designed to respond ASAP to emergency situations in Calgary homes.
- The right expertise to repair your boiler on the first visit
- The right tools, equipment, and materials to provide a lasting fix
- A fast turnaround so that you’re not left waiting in the cold
You can rest assured that work on your boiler will be covered by our one-year guarantee for parts and labour.
All work is:
- Agreed upon before we commence – with clear indications on pricing
- Performed by certified and professional technicians
- Accomplished using the finest equipment and materials
If your boiler develops a problem, call us and one of our technicians will visit your home to investigate and diagnose the problem.
Watch out for the following types of common issues with residential boilers:
- Boiler turning on and off randomly due to a faulty thermostat
- Cold radiators
- Strange boiler sounds (such as banging, whistling or gurgling)
- Low water pressure
- Rusting parts
- Reduced water flow
- Over-heating water
- Frozen boiler pipes outside the property
Residential Boiler Maintenance Services
Your residential boiler should enjoy a long life and use energy very efficiently – if you look after it.
Just like a car, it will last longer and develop fewer problems if it is treated with a little tender loving care.
Having it checked over once a year for inefficiencies or faults is a simple procedure that can save a world of pain for homeowners.
Preventative maintenance with an annual check and tune-up is part of the service that our technicians provide for Calgary residential boilers.
We’ll even remind you when your annual checkup is due.
An Essential Part of the New boiler Installation Process
Although it is often overlooked on new installs and routine yearly maintenance, it can be critical to the life of your boiler, furnace or hot water heater. Unfortunately, Gas appliances often get hooked up and simply turned on by the installer, who may assume that the factory has done their job of calibrating the gas-to-air ratio.
If your boiler is constantly full of soot or dirt, you likely have a combustion issue! Let Alpha Plumbing ensure your gas appliances are set up and running correctly.
We use the latest combustion analysis technology to measure the combustion levels, then adjust them so your appliance is optimized both for efficiency and for safety! The result is a gas appliance that achieves clean, complete combustion and burns the exact engineered amount of gas.
Don’t clog up your gas burners and savings account by burning too much gas - let us get you dialed in!
Calgary Home Boiler Installations
For Calgary boiler installations, experienced gas boiler technicians from Alpha Plumbing will visit your home or business.
We will provide several flat-rate options in writing so that you can make an informed decision about your boiler and there are no surprises.
Financing will be available if required and all work is covered by our one-year guarantee for parts and labour.